Born and brought up in a middle class family in Ettumanoor, Kottayam, Kerala. Sajeev is MSc, MBA. Worked with leading corporates like CIPLA, MalayalaManorama and Bharat Petroleum in management positions before getting into own business. He built successful businesses in Direct Selling, Wellness, Hospitality, IT, e-Commerce and Business Consulting. He is also a celebrated Life Coach and Motivational speaker and author.
Sajeev Nair is making his entrepreneurial contributions by being the:
- Chief Mentor of Bramma Consulting, a business consulting firm working in the SME sector with a mission to create 1000 successful SMEs.
- Chairman of Bramma IT Solutions, an IT company focused on Digital Business Services
- Founded ‘Nature Zone Jungle Resort’ in Munnar, Kerala, a resort built in harmony with the nature having Tree Houses and African Safari tents
- Founder Director of Wellness Solutions Pvt Ltd, a unique wellness management company
- He was instrumental in creating one of the largest Distribution networks for leading Direct Selling company Amway in India
Sajeev Nair’s contributions as a Life Coach and Motivational Speaker include
- As a Business Coach and Motivational Trainer Sajeev has helped many International companies like Malayala Manorama, Le Meridien, Kenyan Airlines, Dubai Duty Free, South Indian Bank, Geojit Securities, Joy Alukkas etc.
- He founded a breakthrough thought transformation program called ‘Thought Process Re-engineering.’ Thousands of people from all walks of life could transform their personal and professional life through this program.
He is also an acclaimed author. His Malayalam Books; “Vijayamanthrangal’ published by Dhanam and ‘SrushtikaamNingaludeLokam’ published by MalayalaManorama were best sellers. ‘Tathaastu,’ an English non-fiction was in the top best sellers list of FlipKart for more than an year. He has won many awards and rewards for his contributions as a Trainer and also as an entrepreneur. ‘Business Wizard 2010’ from India Today, ‘Best Marketing Professional-2004’ by Sun TV etc were some amongst them.
He believes that by re-engineering the thoughts of people, we can create a wealthy, healthy and value oriented society.